Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Book Combo Tag

First of all, I would like to thank Confessions of a Book Addict for nominating me! (Sorry it took me so long!)

I tag:
Mia from Mia in Narnia


1. Which two authors would you like to see put their writing skills together and write a new book?
Sarah J. Mass and Sarah Dessen. Mass has really great action scenes and the ability to produce strong characters, but Dessen is able to create such beautiful romances and realistic relationships. I feel like together they would make THE ultimate action-packed romance.

2. What’s your favorite author collaboration?
I don't know if this really counts as a "collaboration," but I have always loved the House of Night novels. (For those of you who don't know, that series is written by a mother-daughter duo. AND you should totally check them out!)

3. If you could combine two completely different stories and make them a book of their own what would it be and what would their combined title be?
This one is hard....Let me consult my kindle for a moment..(twenty minutes later) Angelfall by Susan Ee and Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. They both have this really cool dystopian future thing going on, and I feel like you could make it into a really awesome story. For instance, angels are taking over earth and so the government is building "pretties" (specially engineered soldiers) to fight the war. (A title...I want it to be more than just a mash up of the names...) The Invasion.

4. Which two characters from different books would you ship?
This is another hard one...Gale from the Hunger Games and Dee from the Lux Series. Gale is a good guy, but he has been through a lot. Dee is super sweet and would be able to mend his broken heart, but she is still stubborn enough put up a good fight.

5. Which two worlds from two different stories would you like to see come together to make one  epic world?
I think it would be cool to throw together Evermore and The 5th Wave. The Evermore world is filled with illusions and other dimensions, and The 5th Wave has an apocalyptic feel. 

6. Which duology/ trilogy/ series would you have liked to have been one book?
None. Yep. I honestly, haven't read a dulogy/trilogy/series where I would want less books. Call me a nerd, but that's just who I am.

1 comment:

  1. These are great answers! Haha, I seriously loved your answer to #3! The Invasion sounds like an epic story indeed. It works, because part of the transformation into a Pretty involves some kind of brain-changing thing, so the government could program them all to fight the angels! And I'm just like you, I don't think there are any series I've read where I wanted less books. More books means more time to read!

    ReplyDelete