Sunday, June 7, 2015

Update!

Three posts in one day....I know I am being a little bit crazy! But, I wanted to update you guys a little....especially since I have been a little (completely) inactive the last week. It isn't that I'm bored, or lazy. (Trust me, I love doing this!) I have just started two concurrent college classes this summer. (I know, I'm cray....you should know that already and love me anyways.) However, (I say however, a lot.) I promise to do a book review every week along with a few fun things. JUST DO NOT LEAVE ME! (You guys make my days better.)

P.S. I could definitely use some recommendations on what to read next. I am sure you guys have some good ideas, and do not worry....I am willing to try anything. (I hope I will not regret saying that...shoot.)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your classes! Just make sure you always take breaks to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On another note, I've nominated you for the Beautiful Bloggers Award! Rules are on my blog: http://erikabooksandstars.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/beautiful-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erika, I really appreciate it! You just made my week!

    ReplyDelete