Monday, May 25, 2015

A Court of Thorns and Roses

Book Rating: 5 out of 5

First Book Review = SO EXCITED! 
So I was a little skeptical about this book at first because I loved the Throne of Glass series so much and I was afraid that this book would not be able to live up to my Sarah J. Maas standards.....but I was SO wrong! I absolutely loved this book. (I practically love every book, so you better get used to it.) It had everything I wanted and more: an action packed plot, a kick-butt heroine, and dreamy love interest. Honestly, I found the main character to be relatable in a way that completely draws you in. I would recommend this book to any of my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more, I absolutely adored this book and anything Sarah J. Maas writes! Awesome review, would love to follow you via GFC if get it.

    Feel free to check out my blog,
    Cody @ http://literary-lyobsessed.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, thanks! I will totally check out your site!

    ReplyDelete