Monday, May 25, 2015

Group Read-Along

Okay, I know I'm new and pretty much talking to myself here, but I am looking to FINALLY start reading the Harry Potter series. I know what you all are thinking. (How can she call herself a book lover without reading one of the most famous series?) But I am committed to falling in love with this series, and I thought: Why not do it with others? So, if your interested in reading this series (again or for the first time) leave a comment below with either your e-mail address or goodreads name. I promise to get back to you!

Update 5/25/15: I found someone to being my reading buddy on this series and I'm SO EXCITED. Sadly, she had already read the first book, so I had to read that one alone. (I know, poor me.) Anyways, I have no idea how this "reading buddy" thing works, but if any one is interested comment below. (It does not have to be a Harry Potter book.) I would be truly honored to read with you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Haley! I just wanted to say that you're not talking to yourself, I'm reading your blog. :D
    And also I would like to buddy read with you. and I have no idea how "buddy reading" works either, so I guess we can be clueless together! Hehe

    ReplyDelete